Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Introduction

Hi everyone.After days of thinking and pondering,i set out on a new and radical mission to start a blog.I wish to expose my ideas and principles through this blog and hopefully have discourses about any subject which interests me This blog also gives me a golden opportunity to enhance language skills and be a well equipped person ready to face the challenges of this globalised society.I am deeply interested in Middle Eastern topics,especially the study of middle eastern minorities,the arab-israeli conflict,the arab question,syriac and assyrian(ethnic group) history.I am also a nature lover or in other words a self described environmentalist.I hope to publish monthly periodicals about my weekly adventures in the forests.I am an open minded person and do not treat constructive criticism with contempt.So feel free to comment about my articles and ask me questions.Thank you.Shlomo.

No comments: